Just stopping by and saw that you guys have a good blog.(Good blogs are hard to find these days). I see that you are somehow involved in your church. I also want to congratulate those guys who got baptized. Hope you don't mind me commenting. Have a great day, Conservation Terms.
(P.S. I am interested in earth preservation. You can guess that from my name.)
2 Comments:
Just stopping by and saw that you guys have a good blog.(Good blogs are hard to find these days). I see that you are somehow involved in your church. I also want to congratulate those guys who got baptized. Hope you don't mind me commenting. Have a great day,
Conservation Terms.
(P.S. I am interested in earth preservation. You can guess that from my name.)
nice to hear from you, Artem. where are you now? are you planning to come back? what's the email you use?
Post a Comment
<< Home