prayerletters galleries teaching nivky uec links our blog internship

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Recovering

Lena is recovering as best as can be expected. She is mostly off the hard-hitting pain medicine. It's still going to be several days before she is back to normal. We are supposed to go to the hospital on Monday for a test and to see the surgeon on Tuesday.

I went to Knoxville yesterday on some business. Thanks to Mike Buckley for his help and for lunch. Mostly succeeded. Judy and Keylin in Abilene sent us pictures of the inside of our apartment and called with some measurements so we can try to get some furniture here. I also made a big pot of borscht two days ago. Fun. I have been occasionally hitting the furniture stores and checking out the scratched, dented, and slightly damaged sections.

We think we are going to leave for Abilene on August 20. We think Lena has something like a job interview at ACU set up for August 30. We aren't sure exactly what it's about since an acquaintance friend set it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home