prayerletters galleries teaching nivky uec links our blog internship

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Beet juice and fish

Just wanted to let you know that this beet juice works miracles. I still have a runny noise, but my sinuses are better. Boric acid helped my ear some. Virus is still there, but overall I feel better. Or it could be just antibiotics...

On a less bright note, I want to report death of our 3 fish last week. They were murdered in cold blood (do they have blood?) by their own tank mates. Some of the fish are very agressive. We hope to replace them as soon as it gets a little warmer outside to go to the fish market.

Lena

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin C. said...

Sorry about your fish. So the beet juice really works? I was a little skeptical at first. Well it must work if you say so.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home