prayerletters galleries teaching nivky uec links our blog internship

Wednesday, April 13, 2005


This is me after our presentation at the Vinogradar church. Guess I got up too early.

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin C. said...

DO NOT WORRY. I have not forgotten about your blog. I have been in heated "Online" debates for the past week. Mainly sharing my faith. It is hard but fun. Keep posting,
-CT

11:42 PM  
Blogger Joe St said...

Nice glasses. By the way, where are you, TraliBali?

6:29 AM  
Blogger Kyivmission said...

We were in the top floor of Univermag Ukraina. It's now a food court! The whole thing was remodeled thanks to a $10 million US investment and now businesses are complaining there aren't enough customers. Of course, about the only thing most people can afford is to eat at the food court. There's a nice grocery store in the basement.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home