prayerletters galleries teaching nivky uec links our blog internship

Monday, September 26, 2005

Do you Amazon?


I remember when I first heard about Amazon.com. A professor told me that you can order books over the internet? I thought it was a pretty crazy idea. Who would ever really want to do that? Well, I guess we all know what happened next.

If you do order stuff from Amazon, the UEC has set up a way you can help--and it won't cost you anything. Just go to www.uecenter.org, click on the Amazon link on the right, find your item through the search engine there, order, and we get a small percentage of the price of the item. That simple. We actually get it as Amazon gift certificates, so we will use the funds to buy new library items.

We also now have a list of items we would like to add to our library. Those can also be purchased through our website and we receive 5% of anything purchased from the site.

Here's the lates of Polina. She's 61 cm now !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home