prayerletters galleries teaching nivky uec links our blog internship

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Lena is feeling better today but still spent most of the day at home. I went to the bank and was told that the two things they were supposed to have done from the last time I was at the bank had not been done and they were sorry. Then they told me they didn't get the right paperwork from me so I will have to bring some more documents. I thought I was in Ukraine for a second. Then I went to visit the person who helps a lot with the UEC's US account. I had a nice chat with Meg and brought her a box of Vcherniy Kyiv, the city chocolate. Then, off to Lipscomb to read up on a few matters at the library. It was odd going back in the library. The deodorizer in the men's bathroom is exactly the way I remembered it. Odd how the mind just keeps everything inside.

Then we had a nice meal Paul prepared, lots of fresh spinach and mandarins. I then went back to Lipscomb for more reading and photocopying.

I also forgot to mention I had Corky's barbecue for lunch. I have to admit that it's probably better than Bar-be-cutie.

We have some more UEC work to do later, and I am again enjoying Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe St said...

Have you tried the Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke?

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think by now he tried everything. the choice of tonight was Big K Grape Soda...

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home