prayerletters galleries teaching nivky uec links our blog internship

Friday, February 03, 2006

A cloudy and rainy day in Nashville. Lena and I caught up on sleep and we are getting ready to go back to Knoxville. I worked on our presentation for there and looked at some budget stuff. Sergiy sent me some info from Kyiv about traffic at the UEC during the terrible cold. Somehow, the Center managed 122 visits per day with 58 new patrons signing up! I guess they just can't stay away.

Lena and I have been under some stress recently. Thinking probably too much about the future, too many "what if's" situations. I hate those "what if's." Jesus said not to worry. How often he must be disappointed in me. Though he has taken care of me countless times in this bumpy missionary ride, I still worry at times. Why can't I just get it through my thick skull that he cares more about what's going on than I do?

I also need more patience. And the sooner the better. (I know--that's been done a thousand times but I still think it's true. It's sort of like Lewis's concern about being humble. How can you try to be humble? Can you become proud of being humble?)

Pray for us. There's a long week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home