On Chris and Lena's life
posted by Kyivmission at 6:22 PM
WOW!!!! It was 95 F today in our city. Thanks for the pictures, what a different view from this summer. Beautiful. Love, The Broadways
well it snowed some more the next day, but today i woke up and it was all gone. HEAT WAVE! i guess it's in the 40s now. lena
I miss the snow. Not the slush or the cold. I hope you can enjoy the winter. I also hope you had a grand party yesterday!Serge
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
WOW!!!! It was 95 F today in our city. Thanks for the pictures, what a different view from this summer. Beautiful.
Love, The Broadways
well it snowed some more the next day, but today i woke up and it was all gone. HEAT WAVE! i guess it's in the 40s now.
lena
I miss the snow. Not the slush or the cold. I hope you can enjoy the winter. I also hope you had a grand party yesterday!
Serge
Post a Comment
<< Home