Salute!
We officially salute and thank Kenneth and Victoria Kirby (and Grace) for their many years of recording several of our favorite TV shows and managing to get the tapes to us. It is a source of great delight and relaxation for Lena and me and others. Kenneth and Victoria have done this faithfully for so many years we just wanted to salute them for it! Joshua and Maurie brought another batch of cassettes.
Thank you!!!!
2 Comments:
Thanks for your kind words. I must say that Grace and I have very little to do with recording the shows. Sometimes we'd record one or two, and I think once we took a batch to the post office, but most of the time it's your faithful servant Kenneth. Yey, Ken!
I'm sure it's a team effort! No matter what, it's a great thing. We are praying your house will be sold soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home